International interim manager
Getting ICT and/or marketing teams to excel quickly, qualitatively and expertly. That’s when Patrick is at his best. Nationally, but also internationally. To bring about international growth you need specialist qualifications. You have to deal with language barriers, cultural differences and the norms and values in business. And they are different everywhere. Through many international business positions and a flair for international business, Patrick is able to steer projects in the right direction. Irrespective of whether it is in Germany, China, India or the United States. Sometimes each culture requires a different approach for the same services or products. Patrick understands the (un)written rules and manages data-driven marketing strategies tailored to your needs. His added value in a nutshell:
- Knowledge of cultural customs within a business environment. The dos and don’ts;
- The ability to develop a tailor-made marketing strategy, based on your wishes and the target group in the relevant country;
- Taking into account the rules, laws and service or product requirements that apply in that sales market;
- Knowledge of payment solutions that provide security;
- He has broad expertise in providing international advice, so that risks can be avoided;
- He can also work on location abroad.